Gmail has so many time-saving features. The more I study it the more I like it! Here's a quick list, read it over and let me know if you knew Gmail could do:
- UnDoSend ~ After composing and sending an email, you realize you shouldn't have sent it? Or are you famous for sending an attachment, but forgetting to attach the attachment? Well now you can "unsend" an email that was sent. You must turn this feature on. You will find it in Google Labs>Settings>Undo Send
- Canned Responses ~ We all have repetious messages we send, answering the same old question. For me it's typically a rental inquest. To speed up this process I have created a "rental response" canned message, which makes the whole process easy to complete in a few seconds. This to, must be turned on in Google Labs>Settings>Canned Responses, click Enable box.
- Nested Labels ~ Used when you want to Nest (or tier) a label under a Heading. i.e. Closings then have all your closing client files under it. It would look like this:
Step 1. This needs to be set up in Google Labs>Settings>Nested Labels
step 2. IN Gmail>Settings>Labels
Step 3. Create Head label "Closing" Then "Closing/Client Name1" repeat for each Client Name
At first it might seem as though the "Closing/Client name1" will be too long, but the system drops the txt in front of the "/" so it will look like this:
- Google Docs Preview in Gmail ~ For those who are using Google Docs, this app is a speedy way to get to your Google Docs right from your Gmail. Turn it on in Labs.
- Google Calendar Gadget ~ just like the Docs Preveiw, this priview will allow you to see your Google Calendar in a smaller format right in your Gmail screen. Turn it on in Labs.
Other posts about the joys of Google.
Broker Associate, ABR, CRS, CNE, GRI, ePRO
The Berkshire Group, REALTORS
3801 E. Florida Ave., Suite 400
Denver, Colorado 80210
720-279-4599 ~ direct 303-953-5362 ~ fax
Selling Colorado Since 1984, Serving the Following Areas: